Albert Einstein deep thinking thought
He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already
earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by
mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once.
Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how
despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds
than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that
killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.
- Albert Einstein
earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by
mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once.
Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how
despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds
than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that
killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.
- Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. His work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science. He is best known to the general public for his mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc^2, which has been dubbed "the world's most famous equation"
ReplyDelete